On March 13th , digital media and tech professionals from around the world will gather in Austin at South by Southwest Festival (SXSW), the most important conference for the digital industry. And the #DMW will be a part of it. Digital Media Women (#DMW) is a network of professional women from Germany, founded in Hamburg. We are inviting global women to discuss, deliberate and create visibility around the topics and ideas that matter most to women (and men) in the media.
It’s about Digital Leadership. We will host a series of talks, including great networking possibilities.
Say What? Yes – it’s going to be great!
The city of Hamburg has answered the SXSW call for many years and represents one of the biggest delegations. Hamburg companies will be given support in various forms on site by giving opportunities for networking and presentation. Guess what? The Digital Media Women network was founded in 2010 in Hamburg.
Thanks to the city of Hamburg – this year it’s our turn!
Please join us to:
- Connect with senior and aspiring leaders in digital media and tech
- Learn about the most innovative developments in media and tech from the women who are creating them
- Receive visibility through the #DMW network
Let us inspire you!
The program is full of talented and inspiring speakers of the international tech- and media scene.
Our Co-Founder Sanja Stankovic is visiting the South by Southwest Festival for a few years now and she always came back with a bunch of totally inspiring contacts and experiences. It seems to be a kind of „unspoken law“ – but cool women in tech, always meet other cool women in tech. Three years ago she met Chelsea Collier, the Principal of the Intercambio Group, and since then they are working together on different projects. It happend that Chelsea opened her network for the Digital Media Day in Austin.
Together they will give you a warm welcome and introduce you to our great speakers lineup who will give us great and inspiring talks around the digital space during the day.
Kate Niederhoffer (Founder |Circadia Labs), Lana McGilvrary (Principal |Blast PR), Monica Cravotta (Director of Product Marketing |WP Engine), Natalia Tomiyama (Founder|nuwiel) , Leslie Wingo (President |Sanders Wingo), Sin To (Digital Media Women Hamburg | SAP XM & adzine Magazine) and Jenni Schwanenberg (Innovation Evangelist |mantro ), Sandra Hofmann and Katharina Gleß (Co-Founders Effektrausch | Teamfact), Enri Chantal Strobel (Founder | Horseanalytics), Leah Hunter (Writer, Author, Artist) and Alexander C. Schaper (Managing Consultant | fischerAppelt US).
Find the full schedule and more information here.
We are so happy about all of our partners! Without their support this event could not be realised. Thanks to all our generous partners – you are awesome!
Thanks to the whole team organizing that day voluntary!
- Chelsea Collier (Founder Intercambio Group | Austin)
- Sanja Stankovic (Co-Founder Digital Media Women & Hamburg Startups | Hamburg)
- Sin To (Team Digital Media Women & Editor Adzine Magazine | Hamburg)
- Sandra Hofmann (Team Digital Media Women & Co-Founder Effektrausch | Teamfact | Leipzig)
- Katharina Gleß (Team Digital Media Women & Co-Founder Effektrausch | Leipzig)
- Coco Collmann (Team Digital Media Women | Webdesigner | Hamburg)
- Svenja Teichmann (Team Digital Media Women & Co-Founder crowdmedia | Hamburg)